PIIT CAMPUSTo provide quality education which empowers the polytechnic/bca/bba/mba students with adequate knowledge and desired skills to meet the requirements of corporate houses
Leading Education Group
To provide a conducive atmosphere for learning, PIIT provides all the learning
facilities with latest technologies such as spacious Amphitheatre Class Rooms.
- PIIT Beyond Academics Life at PIIT goes beyond academics. PIIT has a busy schedule of organizing different programmes like Technical and cultural fest, seminars, workshops,Personality development Programmes etc
Diploma In Civil Engineering
Diploma In Civil Engineering is three years full time regular course, affiliated to U.P BTE , Lucknow. The main objective of the Diploma program is to open a channel of admission to technical course for students who have passed the 10th and are interested in making of Junior Engineer as career.
Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. Civil engineering has quite a enormous scope in India and abroad. It is a branch of engineering which deals with people, civilization of a country, their needs and basic facilities. So as long as there are humans and as long as we have natural phenomenon like earthquakes and tornadoes civil engineers will be required. As India is developing country so there is great need of infrastructure to be developed within a short span of time.
Moreover Civil Engineering has a maximum portion of govt. vacancies in overall government recruitment. So there is great opportunity waiting for you in this Civil Engineering field so just don't run behind money instead go for some experience, no matter you start from small level. Grab an opportunity learn as much as you can, because even after going through whatever you have today, you will come across something new tomorrow. Overall Civil engineering has a wide scope in near future, only you have to be passionate and dedication towards it.
- To build a strong foundation needed for career in Engineering.
- The course ensures a perfect balance between theoretical foundation and practical exposure to the present business scenario.
- To make leaders who are self-starters and self-motivated with excellent communication and engineering skills.
Total Intake In Civil Engineering
|Programme||No. Of Seats||Duration||Eligibility|
|Diploma in Civi Engg||180||3 Years||10th Pass|
|Lateral Entry for all Branches||-||2 Years||10+2 PCM or 10+ITI (2 Yrs.)|
- Professional Communication (Theory)
- Applied Mathmatics 1A (Theory)
- Applied Physics -I (Theory)
- Applied Chemistry (Theory)
- Engineering Drawing (Theory)
- Applied Chemistry (Practical)
- Applied Mathematics-I(B)
- Applied Physics- II
- Building Material
- Applied Mechanics
- Applied Physics-II (Practical)
- Civil Lab -I (Practical)
- Workshop Practice (Practical)
- Introduction To Computer (Practical)
- Strength Of Material
- Public Health Engineering
- Elementary Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Strength Of Material (Practical)
- Public Health Engineering (Practical)
- Surveying-I (Practical)
- Concrete Technology
- Building Construction and Maintenance Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Civil Engineering Drawing - I
- Civil Lab- II (Practical)
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Surveying - II
- Design of Reinfoeced Concrete Structure
- Estimation Costing & Valuation
- Civil Lab- III (Practical)
- Design of Steel and Masonary Structure
- Earthquack Engineering
- Environmental Pollution Control
- Civil Engineering Drawing - II
- Project Work (Practical)
- Field Exposure (PracticaL)