PIIT CAMPUSTo provide quality education which empowers the polytechnic/bca/bba/mba students with adequate knowledge and desired skills to meet the requirements of corporate houses
Leading Education Group
To provide a conducive atmosphere for learning, PIIT provides all the learning
facilities with latest technologies such as spacious Amphitheatre Class Rooms.
- PIIT Beyond Academics Life at PIIT goes beyond academics. PIIT has a busy schedule of organizing different programmes like Technical and cultural fest, seminars, workshops,Personality development Programmes etc
Diploma In Electronic Engineering
Diploma In Electronic Engineering is three years full time regular course, affiliated to U.P BTE , Lucknow. The academic program is divided into 6 semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of 6 months.Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course trains students in areas such as-Electronic circuits, Electrical systems, Communication engineering, Signal systems, Signal processing, VLSI, Software etc.
We use wide variety of electronic goods in our day to day lives. TV, mobile phones, Computers etc are some of the well known examples. Electronics and Communication engineering is involved in the design, manufacturing and maintenance of such electronic equipment.EC Engineering not only deals with small household electronic goods. It also deals with design, manufacturing and maintenance of electrical and electronic systems used in large and medium sized industries too!
The prime focus of EC Engineering can be said to be on design, analysis and manufacturing of electronic and communication circuits. Some of the important subjects covered in this discipline include- Control systems, Logic design, VLSI, PCB Design, Circuit Networks, Integrated circuits, Electrical systems, Communication engineering, Signal processing, Sensors etc.
- To build a strong foundation needed for career in Engineering.
- The course ensures a perfect balance between theoretical foundation and practical exposure to the present business scenario.
- To make leaders who are self-starters and self-motivated with excellent communication and engineering skills.
Total Intake In Electronic & Communication Engineering
|Programme||No. Of Seats||Duration||Eligibility|
|Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering||60||3 Years||10th Pass|
|Lateral Entry for all Branches||-||2 Years||10+2 PCM or 10+ITI (2 Yrs.)|
- Professional Communication (Theory)
- Applied Mathmatics 1A (Theory)
- Applied Physics -I (Theory)
- Applied Chemistry (Theory)
- Technical Drawing (Theory)
- ECD (Practical)
- Applied Mathematics-I(B)
- Applied Physics- II
- ELEC ENGG-I
- Applied Physics-II (Practical)
- Electrical Engg. (Practical)
- Introduction To Computer (Practical)
- Applied Mathematics-II
- INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS AND TRANSDUCERS
- ELEC ENGG –II
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS
- ELEC W/SHOP (Practical)
- INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS AND TRANSDUCERS(Practical)
- ELEC ENGG –II (Practical)
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS(Practical)
- Programming C/C++
- NFTL-NETWORK FILTERS AND TRANSMISSION LINES
- PRINCIPLES OF COMMUNICATION
- PRINCIPLES OF DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
- PRINCIPLES OF DIGITAL ELECTRONICS(Practical)
- PRINCIPLES OF COMMUNICATION(Practical)
- NFTL-NETWORK FILTERS AND TRANSMISSION LINES (Practical)
- INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- OPTICAL FIBRE
- AUDIO/VIDEO ENGG
- ELECTRONICS INSTRUMENTS AND MEASUREMENTS
- OPTICAL FIBRE (Practical)
- AUDIO/VIDEO ENGG (Practical)
- ELECTRONICS INSTRUMENTS AND MEASUREMENTS (Practical)
- EEDM- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGG AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT
- MICROWAVE AND RADAR
- MODERN COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (Practical)