- Leading Education Group To provide a conducive atmosphere for learning, PIIT provides all the learning
- PIIT Beyond Academics Life at PIIT goes beyond academics. PIIT has a busy schedule of organizing different programmes like Technical and cultural fest, seminars, workshops,Personality development Programmes etc
facilities with latest technologies such as spacious Amphitheatre Class Rooms.
Diploma In Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering is three years full time regular course, affiliated to U.P. BTE, Lucknow. Electrical Engineering is a profession that uses science, technology, and problem-solving skills to design, construct, and maintain products, services, and information systems. The main objective of the Diploma program is to open a channel of admission to technical course for students, 10th Pass Student for 3Yr. Course and 10+2(PCM) / ITI Pass for 2Yr. Course and are interested in making of Junior Engineer as career..
The department is actively engaged in teaching activities in the field of Power Systems, Power Plant Engineering, Transmission & Distribution, Switch Gear & Protection, Industrial Electronics & Control, Instruments & Measurements, Electrical Machines etc. It has a broad based curriculum. The syllabi of the courses are continuously updated and the laboratories modernized to reflect the rapid changes in technology. As India is developing country so there is great need of power sector and their enhancement within a short span of time.Moreover Electrical Engineering has a maximum portion of total govt. vacancies in overall government recruitment. So there is great opportunity waiting for you field so just don't run behind money instead go for some experience, no matter you start from small level. Grab an opportunity learn as much as you can, because even after going through whatever you have today, you will come across something new tomorrow. The Department of Electrical Engineering have an unceasing commitment towards students, helping them learn, grow, and develop and achieve their goals, whether it is becoming an entrepreneur, or joining industry Overall Electrical engineering has a wide scope in near future, only you have to be passionate and dedication towards it.
- To build a strong foundation needed for career in Engineering.
- The course ensures a perfect balance between theoretical foundation and practical exposure to the present business scenario.
- To instill soft skills, team work skills, leadership qualities and lifelong learning for successful career..
Total Intake In Electrical Engineering
|Programme||No. Of Seats||Duration||Eligibility|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||60||3 Years||10th Pass|
|Lateral Entry for all Branches||6||2 Years||10+2 PCM or 10+ITI (2 Yrs.)|
- Professional Communication (Theory)
- Applied Mathmatics 1A (Theory)
- Applied Physics -I (Theory)
- Applied Chemistry (Theory)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering Material (Theory)
- Workshop Practice (Practical)
- Professional Communication (Practical)
- Applied Chemistry(Practical)
- Applied Mathematics-I(B)
- Applied Physics- II
- Basic Electrical Engg.
- Engineering Drawing
- Applied Physics-II (Practical)
- Basic Electrical Engg. (Practical)
- Electronics - I (Practical)
- Applied Mathematics-II
- Electrical Instruments & Measurements
- Elementry Mechanical & Civil Engineering
- Electical M/c - I
- Introduction To Computer (Practical)
- Electrical Instruments & Measurements(Practical)
- Elementry Mechanical & Civil Engineering (Practical)
- Electrical M/c - I (Practical)
- Electronics -II
- Electrical Design, Drawing and Estimating - I
- Power Plant Engg.
- Trans. & Distribution of Elect.
- Electronics -II (Practical)
- Electrical Design, Drawing and Estimating - I (Practical)
- Electricla Machine -II
- Industrial Electronics & Control
- Switch Gear & Protection
- Electricla Machine -II (Practical)
- Industrial Electronics & Control(Practical)
- Utilization of electrical energy
- Installation maintanance & Repairing
- Electrical Design, Drawing & Estimating -II
- Environmental Education & Disaster Management
- Installation maintanance & Repairing (Practical)