- Leading Education Group To provide a conducive atmosphere for learning, PIIT provides all the learning
- PIIT Beyond Academics Life at PIIT goes beyond academics. PIIT has a busy schedule of organizing different programmes like Technical and cultural fest, seminars, workshops,Personality development Programmes etc
facilities with latest technologies such as spacious Amphitheatre Class Rooms.
Diploma In Mechnical Engineering (Production)
The course diploma in production is affiliated to the Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTEUP). It contains 180 seats. Duration for the completion of course for first year admitted candidates is three years. As per the syllabus of BTEUP the course provides the basic knowledge of the production engineering. So that the student is able to know that how the production activities get performed in the industries and how they are managed..
- To build a strong foundation needed for career in Engineering.
- The course ensures a perfect balance between theoretical foundation and practical exposure to the present business scenario.
- To make leaders who are self-starters and self-motivated with excellent communication and engineering skills.
Total Intake In Mechanical Engineering (Production)
|Programme||No. Of Seats||Duration||Eligibility|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Production)||180||3 Years||10th Pass|
|Lateral Entry for all Branches||18||2 Years||10+2 PCM or 10+ITI (2 Yrs.)|
- Foundational Communication
- Applied Mathematics-I(A)
- Applied Physics-I
- Applied Chemistry
- Engineering Drawing
- Applied Chemistry (Practical)
- Applied Mathematics-I(B)
- Applied Physics-II
- Applied Mechanics
- Basicsof Mechanical & Civil Engineering
- Elementary Workshop Tech.
- Workshop Practice
- Field Exposure-I
- Applied Mathematics-II
- Materials & Material Science
- Thermal Engineering
- Manufacturing Processes
- Introduction To Computer (Practical)
- Thermal Engineering Lab(Practical)
- Manufacturing Processes (Practical)
- Mechanics of Solids
- Hydraulics & Hydraulic Machines
- Electrical Technology & Electronics
- Mechanical Engg. Drawing
- Mechanics of Solid Lab
- Electrical Technology & Electronics Lab
- Hydraulics Lab
- Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship Development
- Theory of Machines
- M/c Tool Tech.& Maintenance
- Design & Estimation
- Production Technology-I
- Integrative Communication (Practical)
- Mechanical Workshop (Practical)
- Environmental Education and Disaster Management
- Industrial Engg.& Safety
- Metrology & Measuring Instruments
- Production Technology-II
- CNC Machine & Automation
- Production Tech. Lab.
- Metrology Lab
- Field Exposure II